Wednesday, December 16, 2015

MCAT Update! [Dec 16, 2015]

Hello!

It's definitely been a while since my last MCAT update. Thank you so much to those of you who have sent me encouraging words and wishes and are following me on this journey. It means a lot to me and I truly appreciate it.

The past week has been quite hectic, which I previously knew it would be, so I was really excited to get back to studying yesterday and the remainder of the week. My goal for yesterday and pretty much everyday this week is:
+ 5-6 passages in Chemistry
+ 5-6 passages in Biology
+ Spend 1-2 hours with Psychology

This should keep me occupied for a huge chunk of the day. I'll probably be back in a couple days to check in with my progress. If you're interested to see what books I'm using, check out my previous post.

0 comments :

Post a Comment